Prior to Acceptance:
- Eligible students are automatically considered and reviewed for merit-based scholarships. No additional materials or separate applications are needed.
- Review your financial aid options including loans, scholarships & fellowships, and company sponsorship.
- Review information on federal loans and private loans.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the upcoming academic year.
- On the FAFSA, please include the NYU school code which is 002785.
- Once you have been accepted to Stern and have submitted your deposit, NYU will set up your federal student loans.
- You will receive an award notice via your Stern email account with instructions on how to view, accept, or decline your federal student loans.
- If you have elected to borrow a private student loan, contact us to request your loan be certified approximately 3 weeks before your payment deadline.