Withdrawing from the Program
In rare cases, students may need to withdraw from the Stern MBA program. Students must meet with Academic Affairs and Advising first and then follow the procedure outlined below.
- Meet with Academic Affairs and Advising to discuss your circumstances and options.
- Meet with the Dean of Academic Affairs and Advising or the Director of Academic Affairs and Advising if necessary.
- Submit a formal written notification of withdrawal to Academic Affairs and Advising (via email is acceptable).
- Academic Affairs and Advising will send a letter of confirmation of withdrawal to you and copy the Office of Records & Registration, the Bursar, the Office of Financial Aid, and Admissions.
- You will be withdrawn from all of your courses.
- Direct any requests for tuition refunds to the Academic Policy Board.
First Semester Withdrawal
If a student withdraws in the first semester of study:
- Student must re-apply for admisson in a subsequent semester and compete with that applicant pool. Admission is not guaranteed. See Program Progress Requirements.