Advanced Professional Certificate in MarketingIn order to earn the Advanced Professional Certificate (APC) in Marketing, students must meet the following requirements:
- Earn, but do not exceed, 15.0 total credits.
- Take no more than 9.0 credits per semester.
- Complete the program in two years.
Core CoursesStudents pursuing the APC in Marketing must take or demonstrate proficiency in Marketing. Proficiency may be demonstrated in one of three ways:
- Having earned an undergraduate Marketing major or concentration
- Having earned an MBA Marketing concentration
- Passing the Stern Marketing proficiency exam
Elective CoursesOnce the Marketing requirement is satisfied, students pursuing the APC in Marketing may take 12 Marketing elective credits. Those students who demonstrate proficiency in Marketing may take 15 Marketing elective credits.
Students pursuing an APC in Marketing are permitted to take 3.0 non-Marketing credits as part of their program, provided they meet the required prerequisites or corequisites and do not exceed 15.0 total credits.