Sustainable Business and Innovation
The Sustainable Business and Innovation specialization aims to equip students with an understanding of key sustainability challenges and opportunities for business today as well as current and emerging business practice. Leading companies and NGOs are blending social, environmental and more traditional economic perspectives to create innovative conceptual frameworks and strategies. This specialization will provide students with the knowledge and skills to achieve help their organizations use sustainability to drive competitive advantage, innovation, and value for society.
- Sustainability for Competitive Advantage
- Global Markets, Human Rights, and the Press
- Energy and the Environment
- Social Entrepreneurship & Sustainable Development
- Investing for Environmental and Social Impact
- Strategy with a Social Purpose
- Social Enterprise & Sustainable Food Business
|Please note that this is a selection of courses and is subject to change. For more information, visit the course index.
- Corporate Sustainability
- Economic Development Microfinance
- ESG-Focused Investing
- Impact Investing
- Social Entrepreneurship