The healthcare sector represents about one fifth of the US economy. With its numerous hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and laboratories, the greater New York City area is at the center of this growing sector. The Healthcare specialization is targeted at MBA students who desire to deepen their knowledge of the market forces, corporate strategies, and entrepreneurial initiatives that are shaping the sector.
- Biotechnology Industry: Structure & Strategy
- Drug Development in a New Era
- Financial Analysis in Healthcare
- Innovation in Pharma & Biotech
- Introduction to Healthcare Markets
- The Making of a Healthcare Entrepreneur
- The Realities of Managing Complex Health Systems
|Please note that this is a selection of courses and is subject to change. For more information, visit the course index.
- Business Development
- Financial Manager
- Healthcare Entrepreneurship
- Health Services Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning