The study of Economics provides an invaluable perspective to anyone choosing a career in business or in areas of government involved with business. Stern’s specialization in Economics stresses the development of tools, concepts, and techniques that prepare students to serve the needs of business and financial communities.
- Economic and Business History of the United States
- Economics of Healthcare
- Energy and the Environment
- Growth in the Developing World and the Global Economy
- International Macroeconomic Policy
- The Economy and Financial Markets
|Please note that this is a selection of courses and is subject to change. For more information, visit the course index.
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Equity and Fixed Income Research
- International Finance
- Public Finance
- Real Estate Finance