Leveraging our unrivaled location, the Office of Student Engagement connects you with opportunities to solve real-world problems.
Courses & Projects give MBA students the chance to put their business skills to the test – and help solve real world problems across diverse industries.
- Stern Consulting Corps
- Tech and the City
- Consulting Lab: Branding + Innovation
- Endless Frontier Labs
- Stern Signature Projects
- Board Fellows Program
- Strategy with a Social Purpose
Investment Funds provide students with an opportunity for real-world experience in analysis and portfolio management.
- Michael Price Student Investment Fund
- NYU Impact Investment Fund (NIIF)
- Rosenwald Global Value Fund
Fellowship Programs provide students with support to create a specific summer internship that supports them in their long term career goals.
- Summer Ventures Fellowship (SVF)
- Social Impact Internship Fund (SIIF)