Rithu Raman, Associate Research ScholarRithu Raman (Stern '13) is an Associate Research Scholar within the Corporate Research & Engagement team at the NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business where she manages and executes Return on Sustainability Investment (ROSI™) collaborations with companies across a variety of industries.
Prior to joining the CSB team, Rithu was actively involved in a variety of functions within a leading investment bank. After graduating from NYU Stern in 2013, she began a career in operational risk, which involved researching and implementing efficient risk management and risk mitigation practices within the investment banking industry. Subsequently, Rithu transitioned into public finance investment banking and participated in infrastructure debt financings for state and local municipalities across the nation. After gaining exposure to sustainability initiatives while in investment banking, she became interested in learning more about how corporations can develop sustainable business models. She received her Bachelor’s Degree from NYU Stern School of Business in Finance and Marketing.
She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Complementary Solutions for Holistic Impact Valuation: Return on Sustainable Investment (ROSI™) and Impact-Weighted Accounting (IWA) (Report, October 2021)
- The Business Case for Circularity at Reformation (Case Study, June 2021)
- The Business Case for Implementing Sustainable Practices to Drive Financial Performance within the Automotive Sector (Case Study, May 2021)
- The Business Case for Sustainable Apparel (The Council of Fashion Designers of America, Inc., April 2021)
- The Business Case for Sustainable Apparel at EILEEN FISHER (Case Study, January 2021)
- #OptOutside: REI Co-op's Employee Wellbeing Programs Allign with Positive Financial Outcomes (Case Study, November 2020)