Randi Kronthal-Sacco, Senior Scholar, Marketing and Corporate OutreachRandi Kronthal-Sacco (Stern ‘83) is a Senior Scholar of Marketing and Corporate Outreach at the NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business. Ms. Kronthal-Sacco leads CSB’s research in the areas of marketing and brands including the Sustainable Market Share Index™ and is responsible for corporate outreach.
With over 25 years of packaged goods and pharmaceutical experience, Ms. Kronthal-Sacco most recently was the Chief Marketing Officer at Rodan + Fields®. Ms. Kronthal-Sacco spent over 18 years as a Senior Executive at Johnson & Johnson®, where she served as Worldwide Vice President on two of the company’s most important franchises, Johnson’s Baby and Women’s Health. Prior to her role at Johnson & Johnson, Ms. Kronthal-Sacco served in various product management capacities for 8 years at Kraft Foods including Director, Desserts Division.
Ms. Kronthal-Sacco currently serves as a member of the Board of Directors at GlobeScan. Ms. Kronthal-Sacco holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing from Emory University and a Master in Business Administration in Finance from New York University Stern School of Business. Her research has been cited in Harvard Business Review, Fortune, GreenBiz, among others.
Ms. Kronthal-Sacco can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sustainable Market Share Index™ (Updated July 2020)
- Sustainable Purchasing Patterns and Consumer Responsiveness to Sustainability Marketing Messages (Hapres Journal of Sustainability Research, March 2020)
- Research: Actually Consumers Do Buy Sustainable Products (Harvard Business Review, June 2019)
- Grove Collaborative Enters Physical Retail With Target (AdWeek, April 2021)
- P&G’s Marc Pritchard, UN’s Maher Nasser Talk Sustainability and DEI (AdWeek, April 2021)
- Trust, Demand, Sustainability: What’s Next for the CPG Industry? (AdWeek, March 2021)
- Despite Pandemic, Demand for Sustainable Consumer Packaged Goods Has Grown (AdWeek, March 2021)
- Saplings fly off the shelves as consumer brands turn green (Financial Times, February 2021)
- HowGood Raises $6 Million To Keep Up With Demand For Its Sustainability Database (Forbes, February 2021)
- Why CPG Companies Can No Longer Afford to Make Products that Harm the Planet (AdWeek, February 2021)
- How do you make your company carbon-neutral? (The Economist, November 2020)
- Now Is a Good Time for Brands to Press Pause and Create a More Sustainable Path Forward (AdWeek, April 2020)