NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business (CSB) is eager to publicize and distribute open positions from external partners that align with our mission and educational focus related to sustainable business.
- Positions submitted to the CSB team will be posted to our website at stern.nyu.edu/sustainability and distributed to relevant student groups.
- CSB strongly encourages all employers to compensate students for their work. If you are a non-profit organization, please reach out to us as there may be funding support available.
- CSB is proud to connect Stern students to exciting opportunities with our external partners. Upon completing the hiring process for your open position, we ask that you notify our team if a candidate from Stern is selected.
Options for posting to the NYU Stern CSB Job & Internship Website:
- Complete the Google Form at this link.
- Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org via URL, Word/PDF document, or in the body of the email:
- Hiring Company/Organization
- Open Position Title
- Position Type (Job/Internship/Fellowship)
- Time Commitment (Part- or full-time)
- Preferred Applicants (Undergraduate/Graduate/Alumni)
- Link to Position Description and Application Instructions
- Application Deadline
- Company/Organization Contact Name and Email (CSB may contact you if more information about the position is needed, or to inquire about the status of the hiring process.)
CSB strongly encourages employers to also post through the following NYU career websites: