Join us at the ESG & Sustainable Investment Panel at the 11th Annual USWIB Conference: Own the Light, which will discuss the meaning of ESG & sustainable investing, current ESG investing trends, and career opportunities within this space. Panelists include:
- Lynette Jefferson, Managing Director, Head UBS Sustainable Investing and Inclusive Investment Solutions WM US, UBS
- Kelly Moylan, Partner, Talamore Group
- Allison Saegh-Fleming, Executive Director, Green Economy Banking Team, JPMorgan
- Suma Swaminathan, Vice President, Private Equity, Developing World Markets
- Lorraine Wilson, Chief Impact Officer, Novata
- Moderator: Tensie Whelan, Director, NYU Stern CSB
About the conference:
The Undergraduate Stern Women in Business (USWIB) organization is excited to host its 11th Annual Conference in February 2022 with the theme, Own the Light. USWIB actively promotes and supports female students' personal and professional development. Our conference this year encourages students to take charge as our communities come out of dark times together.
The conference features an Exploration Series throughout the week leading up to a full-day Conference Summit. The week-long pre-summit series will include panels, personal and professional development workshops, and industry spotlights. The Conference Summit day will include networking, discussions with a Keynote Speaker, and many more events!