The Annual Practice Forum is an invitation-only, hands-on exchange with the vision of creating a better world through better business.
It is one of the only convenings on the topic that brings together the corporate sustainability and investor community to discuss how companies can better track and monetize their sustainability performance and allow the financial community to make better investment decisions. Participants leave with a new understanding of how sustainability returns are driven by innovation, operational efficiency, employee engagement, brand enhancement and risk mitigation.
At the last Practice Forum on March 5, 2020, we gathered on the brink of a global health and economic crisis that is forcing business leaders to rethink the rules of capitalism. In March 2021, we will convene at a critical moment of recovery, driven by a common goal to rebuild a more sustainable, resilient, and just future for all.
For more information about 2021 event invitations, speaking opportunities, and sponsorship, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
About the 2020 Practice Forum
On March 5, 2020, CSB hosted its third annual Practice Forum with sponsorship by Lead Sponsor HSBC Bank USA, Supporting Sponsors Glenmede and Investindustrial, and Media Partner Harvard Business Review (HBR). Program highlights included:
- CSB 2020 Sustainability Market Share Index™: The latest groundbreaking research on consumer purchasing of sustainability-marketed products
- Improving Returns from Sustainability: Recent case studies tracking the Return on Sustainability Investment (ROSI™)
- Trends in Sustainable Finance: Fireside chat with Michael Roberts, President and CEO, HSBC Bank USA, and Adi Ignatius, Editor-in-Chief, HBR
- Return on Sustainability Investment in Private Equity: Fireside chat with Andrea Bonomi, CEO, Investindustrial, and Emily Chasan, former Sustainable Finance Editor, Bloomberg LP
- The Evolution of Capitalism: Address by Kip Tindell, Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus, The Container Store, and Co-Chairman, Conscious Capitalism, Inc.