The NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights and the NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business offer first-year MBA students a paid opportunity to work at a multinational company on corporate sustainability and human rights issues during their summer. Students will participate in a pre-internship training and become deeply immersed in sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and human rights issues faced by their company through their summer internship. Past participating companies include: IFC, Bloomberg L.P., Microsoft, West Elm, and Nespresso.
Corporate Sustainability and Human Rights Summer Fellowship
Participating companies for Summer 2020 include Amalgamated Bank (New York), Calvert (Washington, DC), International Finance Corporation (Washington, D.C.), Microsoft (New York), National Grid (New York), Nespresso (New York), PVH (New York), Ralph Lauren (New York) and West Elm (New York), and more.
Full Position Descriptions.
Summer 2020 Fellowship Application Timeline:
- November 21: Info Session (12pm, KMC 5-50) - To RSVP, log in to your Career Account, navigate to "Events", and find the event under "Corporate Presentations."
- December 9: Applications Open
- January 15: Applications Due for students who are are listing Calvert as a preferred company (Note: full application package with all preferred companies must be submitted)
- January 16-31: Interviews for students who are listing Calvert as a preferred company
- February 7: Applications Due (Through Career Account)
- Mid-February 12-13: Interviews with CSB and CBHR; after which, names are passed along to companies
- Late February – early March: Interviews with Companies
- Late March: Deadline to accept