The CSB partners with the NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights to offer first-year MBA students a paid opportunity to work at a multinational company on a corporate sustainability and/or business and human rights challenge during their summer. Students will participate in a training program and become deeply immersed in sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and human rights issues faced by their company through their summer internship.
Business Sustainability and Human Rights Summer Fellowship
Applications are NOW OPEN!
Past companies participating include: Bloomberg L.P., Microsoft, PepsiCo, West Elm, and Nespresso.
Summer 2019 Fellowship Application Timeline:
- February 8: Applications due
- February 12-13: Interviews at NYU Stern; companies to receive recommended candidates on February 13
- February 13-March 1: Company interviews
- March 1: Decisions/offers made
- March 10: Deadline to accept offer