Audit a Class
Alumni can audit select graduate-level courses at Stern pending availability and approval. Sign up to receive email alerts about available classes each semester.Sign Up for Audit Alerts
The Alumni Audit Program will resume in Fall 2021. Please check back in mid-August to review a list of available courses. Or, sign up here to receive email alerts about available classes each semester.
Eligibility, Rules & Regulations
- NYU Stern alumni may audit one elective graduate-level course per semester free of charge, pending space availability and permission from the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Alumni must be in good standing with the University and must adhere to NYU Stern policies and procedures including NYU Stern’s Code of Conduct and NYU’s Policy on Sexual Misconduct.
- Alumni auditors are eligible to sit-in on a class as an observer. They are not eligible to take exams, receive grades, participate in group projects, and courses will not appear on their official academic transcript. Alumni are not eligible to pay for a course in order to receive academic credit and have a grade appear on their transcript.
- Alumni are not eligible to request a seat in a course once the submission deadline has passed.
- NYU Stern reserves the right to revoke this benefit at any time.