Audit a Class
Alumni can audit select graduate-level courses at Stern pending availability and approval. Sign up to receive email alerts about available classes each semester.Sign Up for Audit Alerts
Registration for the fall 2022 Alumni Audit Program is now closed. Please check back in January for a list of available classes for the spring 2023 Alumni Audit Program, or sign-up for audit alerts above.
Eligibility, Rules & Regulations
- NYU Stern alumni may audit one elective graduate-level course per semester free of charge, pending space availability and permission from the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Alumni must be in good standing with the University and must adhere to NYU Stern policies and procedures including NYU Stern’s Code of Conduct and NYU’s Policy on Sexual Misconduct.
- Alumni auditors are eligible to observe classes remotely. They are not eligible to take exams, receive grades, participate in group projects, and courses will not appear on their official academic transcript. Alumni are not eligible to pay for a course in order to receive academic credit and have a grade appear on their transcript.
- Alumni are not eligible to request a seat in a course once the submission deadline has passed.
- NYU Stern reserves the right to revoke this benefit at any time.