Registration is now closed.
Due to capacity constraints, walk-in registrations will not be accepted.
The NYU Stern Food & Wine Alumni Group invites you to join us on Tuesday, October 19th at La Bergamote Chelsea for our first in-person dinner of the 2021-2022 academic year.
This intimate celebration of fall harvest will be held on the covered, outdoor pavilion of this charming French bistro. Each guest will have a choice of wine, appetizer and main dish from a curated menu which includes vegetarian options. We'll end on a sweet note with miniatures of their famous patisserie.
La Bergamote, in the heart of Chelsea, began as a French pastry café and grew over the 20+ years into 2 full-service French restaurants serving traditional dishes with a touch of NYC flair. We look forward to gathering together and also supporting this beloved NYC institution.
The dining area has heat lamps if needed and the number of attendees will be limited. We encourage you to RSVP soon to secure your spot. We hope to see you there!
Please note that in accordance with the New York City COVID-19 vaccination mandate, guests will be required to show proof of vaccination when entering the venue.
- Vin/Wine (choice of one):
- S. Blanc Haute Gaffeliere
- Mimi Rose, Cotes de Provence
- Cotes du Rhone Domaine Pasquier
- Appetizers (choice of one):
- Soupe aux Champignons: Wild Mushroom Soup
- Salade Betrave et Choux: Kale, Beet & Roasted Pear Salad | Goat Cheese Croquette & Candied Pecan
- Poulpe Grille: Grilled Octopus, Fingerling Potato, Frisee, Gremolata
- Entrees (choice of one):
- Ricotta Cavatelli: Homemade Cavatelli, Kale | Fall Vegetable & Ricotta Cheese
- Moules Mariniere: Steamed Mussel, Grilled Ciabatta | Mariniere Sauce
- Cote de Porc: Pork Chop, Pan Seared, "Sauce Diane" | Brussel Sprout & Parsnip Puree
- Dessert: Mini Patisserie, Chocolate Truffle
Includes multi-course dinner, selection of wine and gratuity.
Additional beverages will be available for purchase.
RSVP by October 18, 2021 at 12:00pm
By registering, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold New York University (NYU) or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.