Excerpt: “Lubetzky emphasized the vital role that business plays in connecting people in today’s polarized society with increasingly divisive rhetoric… He also shared several pieces of advice with students:
- Have more conversations with yourself; know yourself.
- The journey is just as important (if not more important) than the destination itself.
- Remember the three stages (and C’s) of entrepreneurship: Creativity, Criticism and Crusader -- all three are crucial for success.
- Don’t take freedom and democracy for granted.
- Never forget the first rule of business—do no harm!”