We invite both NYU Stern and NYU alumni to connect with CSB in the following ways:
The NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business (CSB) engages with a network of over 500 alumni who envision a better world through better business.
Join a Network of Alumni in Sustainability
- Join our LinkedIn group of NYU Stern and NYU alumni working in sustainability. Alumni are encouraged to use this group to network, share sustainability-related news and events, post job opportunities, and more.
- Subscribe to the CSB newsletter for updates on upcoming events and research updates.
- Find career resources including recent openings, jobs boards, and employers to consider in our Sustainable Business Job Board & Career Resources Guide.
- Learn about our Executive Certificate programs in corporate sustainability and sustainable finance.
- Post job or internship opportunities at your organization for current NYU student talent.
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in collaborating on events, educational programming, or research initiatives.
- Support CSB to ensure the continuation of our education, research, and outreach initiatives. CSB is grateful to raise all our own operating and research funds from alumni and other supporters.
At the October 2019 event Leading From Within: NYU Stern Alumni as Intrapreneurs in Corporate Sustainability. From left to right: Sophie Rifkin, Senior Associate Director, NYU Stern CSB, Meghna Sarma (MBA ‘17, BA ‘04), Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility, PVH Corp, Jennifer Gootman (MBA ‘10), Vice President, Social Consciousness & Innovation, West Elm, John Scott (MBA ‘00), Chief Transformation Officer, Subway, and Tensie Whelan (BA '80), Director, NYU Stern CSB