Join the Center for Sustainable Business, Center for Business and Human Rights, and the Sustainability and Social Impact Association (SISA) to hear from the 2021 Sustainability and Social Impact summer fellows. The fellowship offers first-year MBA students a paid opportunity to work at a company on sustainability and human rights issues during their summer. Students participate in a pre-internship training and became deeply immersed in sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and human rights issues faced by their company through their summer internship.
Sustainability and Human Rights Fellows and Panelists include:
- Marta Alvarez Pascual – BBMG
- Madeline Cleland – Applegate
- Taylor Donegan – MarketAxess
- Lucie Holliday – King Arthur Baking Company
- Pedro Gasparian Calil Jardim – Microsoft
- Saumya Wali – Williams-Sonoma, Inc.